• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I don't know if this should go here or not, but I think this is the closest I could find.

Where is a good place around Terre Haute to have a gun shipped to be transferred? I called Farve's and it was 30. Patriots was 25. Is that a descent price?

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    Last one I had shipped cost me 25 I know of one other place that ships and he wants 30 so I would say that's basic, I have never seen it any less than twenty though so I would say your fine. Plus you actually save more when you do not have to pay state tax

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    the guy I use is $20. New place in Clinton is $25.

Ive been told from people who use Favre's often, that he charges them $20, but that person has also known them for years.

The only downfall to the guy I use is he has a real job, and you can't always get your gun RIGHT NOW, but Im not usually in a big hurry.

BUT all that said, Im pretty sure the one you are wanting is readily available all over for a good price.

You need to figure shipping and transfer costs into where ever you find a gun online. Sometimes its a wash, and other times its cheaper to just buy it at a local shop.

my problem is usually stuff I buy isn't available locally, or anywhere close for that matter!

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Good Price!

I don't know if this should go here or not, but I think this is the closest I could find.

Where is a good place around Terre Haute to have a gun shipped to be transferred? I called Farve's and it was 30. Patriots was 25. Is that a descent price?

Where I live in Ohio, the going rate is $50 - honest.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    the guy I use is $20. New place in Clinton is $25.

Ive been told from people who use Favre's often, that he charges them $20, but that person has also known them for years.

The only downfall to the guy I use is he has a real job, and you can't always get your gun RIGHT NOW, but Im not usually in a big hurry.

BUT all that said, Im pretty sure the one you are wanting is readily available all over for a good price.

You need to figure shipping and transfer costs into where ever you find a gun online. Sometimes its a wash, and other times its cheaper to just buy it at a local shop.

my problem is usually stuff I buy isn't available locally, or anywhere close for that matter!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../190946-walther_p22_box_and_2_mags_275_a.html Favre's is 349 for this gun. This one is 275 plus 10 to ship it. So ever at 25, I am about 30 less then shipping. If I had a car with good gas mileage, I would just drive up and get it.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    I use M&S Armament in clinton. When I order something I call them up and they get their FFL faxed out right away. Very easy to deal with. I highly recommend using them for their transfers. Just my .02

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    $20-25 is average, 30 is still acceptable IMO esp, if you're wanting to support that shop (good helpful service just lacking the better deal or had to order it) after 35 I'd be looking elsewhere; I've heard rumors that Gander charges $75. There's a guy in Plainfeild that's supposed to do them for $10 (I will see if I can find the link if you're interested I learned about him from INGO), so if you go to the Indy area with any regularity that might be worth it, if it's just for a the gun factor in gas and depending what you drive it may be valid or completely ridiculous.

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Terre Haute Sporting Clays. Right off of 63, between Terre Haute and Clinton. $25 and Doyne is a great guy.

Top Bottom