• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Finally found a walther sp22. Always have wanted one. I like unusual guns and 22s so how could I not want one of these things. Threaded barrel is icing on the cake. Anyone have much experience with this model

View attachment 91742

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I've got one here somewhere with a suppressor on it. It has probably the worst trigger of any gun I've ever seen,....other than that it's kinda cool. It's got a very nice balance with a light suppressor. I went through a period years ago where I just had to buy one of every .22 pistol on the planet and screw a can on the muzzle. Ended up with some weird ones but the SP is one of the more unique. On the other end of the spectrum is a Plainfield that looks and feels like a .22 pistol carved from a small block of steel.

I don't think either are even in this lineup,....they must have come along later.

Attachments

• Full Line.JPG
      Full Line.JPG
      36 KB · Views: 19
    Last edited:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    That’s a sweet pic. I love to get as many things to suppress as I can try and keep my favorites. Shot the walther today. Trigger isn’t great but it’s accurate enough for plinking and run perfect suppressed with a few different subsonic and hv ammos. I think it’s going to end up a keeper just because it’s unique and I’ve tried to find one for so long

I've got one here somewhere with a suppressor on it. It has probably the worst trigger of any gun I've ever seen,....other than that it's kinda cool. It's got a very nice balance with a light suppressor. I went through a period years ago where I just had to buy one of every .22 pistol on the planet and screw a can on the muzzle. Ended up with some weird ones but the SP is one of the more unique. On the other end of the spectrum is a Plainfield that looks and feels like a .22 pistol carved from a small block of steel.

I don't think either are even in this lineup,....they must have come along later.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Finally found a walther sp22. Always have wanted one. I like unusual guns and 22s so how could I not want one of these things. Threaded barrel is icing on the cake. Anyone have much experience with this model

View attachment 91742

You should put this on the .22LR thread: it is unique.
    I saw a SP22 for sale months ago & looked into it, since it was a Walther.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I bought a Walther SP22 M3 (6" barrel) years ago. I think it was like the 4th gun I ever owned. I wanted it because it just looked like a RoboCop gun. Had some issues with it at first and the trigger is definitely terrible. But with a little TLC, it runs good and still looks freaking cool. Glad I still have it in my collection.

Top Bottom