• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    What a little cutie! She deserves everything you guys have to offer! +1 to you!!

I didn't realize she was actually your grandchild?!?! I am guessing this is your sons child guessing by the way you say "her mom"...could be wrong??

Anyway, I see a lot of adoptions (every monday at the place I work) and I volunteer every year to do Adoptions Day at The Park!! It's such a great experience to see all of these kids going to good homes. Rep coming!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    wow, so happy for you guy's. went and read alot of the linked threads you posted, what a horrible ordeal1 i'm so glad it worked out for you (and her) what a cutie!!

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Congrats, just went back and read up on the story. Sorry it had to begin the way it did but happy it finally ended in favor of giving her the life she deserves. Way to go!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It is so encouraging to hear that this worked out.

We know a couple that had their overseas adoption shut down about 90% of the way through the process, due to new US adoption law. It is killing them inside that their babies are stuck in an orphanage half way around the world.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I do remember your story! Sorry that the circumstances suck, but congrats on the adoption and for doing the right thing for your granddaughter! :) Unfortunately this type of situation is become more and more common.

Top Bottom