• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Heres a link to a well written 100 page book (PDF). It is about our economy and how it works. It explains the way inflation works and what causes it , how and why wealth is created and what we can do to defend ourselves against the pirates that are stealing from us.
    I hope it opens your eyes like it opened mine.:)

http://www.biorationalinstitute.com/zcontent/alpha_strategy.pdf

Don't let the biorational institute throw you off, its not new agey bio rhythm crap.

wolfmanusf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    I have read this. Good info. As an accountant, what we are doing in this country cannot keep going on. Stock up on your silver

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I expect you four fellers to read the PDF and get back to me with what you think!
    The more people that understand how things work the quicker we can get things started in the right direction.
    If you wanna blather on about zombies go somewhere else.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I expect you four fellers to read the PDF and get back to me with what you think!
    The more people that understand how things work the quicker we can get things started in the right direction.

Speaking of how things work, 100 page pdf files posted on an internet forum...nevermind.

But seriously, you have to be careful with zombies. Seriously.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    To the OP a million +1 reps for you. I'm on page 65 out of 99 and WOW!
    WOW! WOW!!!

The way the book explains things in plain language and the use of the island example just opens your eyes to it all.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Sadly that is NOT going to happen. From the PDF this has been going on since the beginning of time so the US is just another example of mankind repeating the same mistakes over and over.

I view it more like, the PDF gives you a way to really see reality and you can now choose to either take the RED or BLUE pill. You can free yourself from the world that you think is real or go back to living in it knowing that it is not real. (Matirx ref)

At the end of the day the book is right. Humans at the core are selfish and there is nothing wrong with that.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Consider that this was written in 1980 and that make thoughts in here all the more remarkable. I just scanned through it and was impressed at first glance. A more thorough read is on the way as soon as I can.

Reps for the find. Crap... can't rep you, but I would if I could.

Top Bottom