• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point

HOLY CRAP! There is more info in those threads than I ever knew I needed. Wonderful job and great attention to detail on your posts!

I really like that Spikes rifle, and it looks to meet my needs for sure. The only thing that sucks is the 6-8 week delay that they currently have. I'm very impatient, and at 30 years old still act like a kid when it comes to my toys. So, if I am unable to find anything in stock locally that I like, then ill just but that and wait it out. Thanks for all that info!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    HOLY CRAP! There is more info in those threads than I ever knew I needed. Wonderful job and great attention to detail on your posts!

You didn't actually read it all, did you? That would take hours. :D

I really like that Spikes rifle, and it looks to meet my needs for sure. The only thing that sucks is the 6-8 week delay that they currently have.

Probably more like 8-10. :(

Thanks for all that info!

No problem. Glad INGO could help. :ingo:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA

I really like that Spikes rifle, and it looks to meet my needs for sure. The only thing that sucks is the 6-8 week delay that they currently have. I'm very impatient, and at 30 years old still act like a kid when it comes to my toys. So, if I am unable to find anything in stock locally that I like, then ill just but that and wait it out. Thanks for all that info!
    There are 2 in the classifieds with better lowers and LPKs for cheap! One has a cold hammer forged barrel and the other is the carbine LE. Just look for my screen name:D

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    You didn't actually read it all, did you? That would take hours. :D

Not every word, but yes, I did read almost all of it. There is some good stuff in those posts!

Probably more like 8-10. :(

Honestly, there is NO way I could wait that long. I am far to impatient for that. Its probably the smartest thing to do, but I just cant.

I guess my next choice would be the M&P15...

Top Bottom