• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    My wife shot her first competition in Elkhart yesterday afternoon. We had a great time with some really good people. It sure would be nice to see some more women come out and make a full team. :draw: :rockwoot:

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I have been shooting for many years, but just last month fired in my first NMC shoot. My wife has happily gone shooting with me on many, many ocassions but not to a bullseye match. I told her she wouldn't like it and I'm sure she would not. She likes to shoot things that explode, like skeet or better yet the exploding targets. Shooting paper does not interest her. That is how it is with my wife.

Good for you that your wife went to a match.

Terry

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    My wife shot her first competition in Elkhart yesterday afternoon. We had a great time with some really good people. It sure would be nice to see some more women come out and make a full team. :draw: :rockwoot:

Is this NRA Conventional Outdoor AKA as Bullseye?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm glad she had fun. I agree more women involved in the formalized sports side of things would be nothing but win.

I have been shooting for many years, but just last month fired in my first NMC shoot. My wife has happily gone shooting with me on many, many ocassions but not to a bullseye match. I told her she wouldn't like it and I'm sure she would not. She likes to shoot things that explode, like skeet or better yet the exploding targets. Shooting paper does not interest her. That is how it is with my wife.

Good for you that your wife went to a match.

Terry

I can relate a bit. I can only tolerate paper targets for about 30 minutes before I get bored. Add a little friendly competition to it though and I'm good. Ironically, I don't like formal competitions. My personality is a little too competitive and I don't like to lose. I'm wired weird, I know.

Top Bottom