• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Visited the Fort Wayne Gun & Knife Show by CPI Shows & thanks to BradsKnives who was serving customers of an absent Knife Lady, I picked up my 1st Esee, an Esee-3. :rockwoot:
    When I first put hands on an Esee in Tenn at the SMKW in Pigeon Forge, I knew I had to have one soon. I'm glad Brad kept me on the path to the Esee-3 instead of something bigger which I'm sure wouldn't get nearly as much use. Now that I've got a knife I can trust to carry regularly, I'm already planning my next one and the one after. Here's some pics...
    33u5tua.jpg

glock27

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I got my second Esee from them today at the gun show. First one was a 5 in the summer, got my Izula II today. Very good purchase with the 3. I think it will be my next :)
    IMAG0824.jpg

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I do not own a fixed blade yet, but I do want one of these beauties... I carry a folder for every day use, I throw tomahawks so I usually carry that in the woods...

What would some one use an Esse 3 for? Is it simply a heavy duty EDC? Sorry if im missing some obvious...

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Mine will be an EDC for those days I'm working outside or camping or those times when I don't have need to carry a smaller knife. I prefer to carry the smallest knife I can comfortably carry that will accomplish 90% of the predicted jobs of that day. Therefore when I'm at work in the office or out to dinner with family its a smaller folder, for the rest of the time I didn't have anything practical that could "do it all".

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Mine will be an EDC for those days I'm working outside or camping or those times when I don't have need to carry a smaller knife. I prefer to carry the smallest knife I can comfortably carry that will accomplish 90% of the predicted jobs of that day. Therefore when I'm at work in the office or out to dinner with family its a smaller folder, for the rest of the time I didn't have anything practical that could "do it all".

Get a custom in the waste band kydex sheath made and you can it everyday no matter what you're doing.:twocents:

Top Bottom