• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Today was my first time at the Eagle Creek Park/Tactical Firearms Training range. It was structured, yet relaxed, which is exactly what I would like in a range. I spoke with Ty briefly and he's really cool too. The Eagle Creek range is my new favorite place.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Today was my first time at the Eagle Creek Park/Tactical Firearms Training range. It was structured, yet relaxed, which is exactly what I would like in a range. I spoke with Ty briefly and he's really cool too. The Eagle Creek range is my new favorite place.
    :yesway::yesway:

Glad to hear you had fun.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I is very close to home. I will be there tomorrow morning.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I've never had a bad dealing with any RSO (Eagle Creek or anywhere else) and I like it that way. A few simple and common sense rules apply and they do a great job helping people as well. Good place to go.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville

We're glad you came out and enjoyed yourself - and we definintely appreciate the kind words!

Guy

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Reading this post and another similar, in combination with my experiences at the facility over the weekend have prompted me to quit lurking and post...

I was at ECPR over the weekend for the first time in a long time and brought my wife shooting for her first time. The folks at the range were outstanding and did an excellent job both from a coaching and safety standpoint.

On top of this, I had some "technical difficulties" with one of my pistols and Jim and Vernon got me back up and running so I could burn up some more ammo!

Great job! Very well ran facility and we will definitely be back!

cobraguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    there are a couple events like this near me its sumthing iv alwasy wanted to do since i started carryen but just havnt found the time

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Reading this post and another similar, in combination with my experiences at the facility over the weekend have prompted me to quit lurking and post...

I was at ECPR over the weekend for the first time in a long time and brought my wife shooting for her first time. The folks at the range were outstanding and did an excellent job both from a coaching and safety standpoint.

On top of this, I had some "technical difficulties" with one of my pistols and Jim and Vernon got me back up and running so I could burn up some more ammo!

Great job! Very well ran facility and we will definitely be back!

Ah, the famous .45 ;) You should do a review on your experience with that firearm in the handguns section. Your experience was a rarity with that manufacturer I'd say. It could certainly be a learning experience for other shooters/1911 guys.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Ah, the famous .45 ;) You should do a review on your experience with that firearm in the handguns section. Your experience was a rarity with that manufacturer I'd say. It could certainly be a learning experience for other shooters/1911 guys.

What?! A 1911 had technical difficulties??! Say it ain't so!!
    ;)

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    What?! A 1911 had technical difficulties??! Say it ain't so!!
    ;)

;)

In hindsight it was more likely the owner without a lot of 1911 experience that was the source of most of the difficulty!

Hated to have a Kimber sitting on the table because it wouldn't run while I was shooting my HK instead. :)

Perhaps it was just a well devised plan to keep my wife from taking ownership of the .45! Yep, that's my story! ;)

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    ;)

In hindsight it was more likely the owner without a lot of 1911 experience that was the source of most of the difficulty!

Hated to have a Kimber sitting on the table because it wouldn't run while I was shooting my HK instead. :)

Perhaps it was just a well devised plan to keep my wife from taking ownership of the .45! Yep, that's my story! ;)

Still doesnt work for me. Thats how my wife took over my G19 as her EDC, lol

Top Bottom