FIST-FIRE with Paul Sharp; March 15 & 16 at Kodiak in South Bend.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    This makes the second class I have registered for so far this year. Wouldn't mind seeing some of you there. My friend and fellow instructor Josh Haines will be there as well. FIST-FIRE is a unique and interesting Defensive Shooting System. Founder D.R. Middlebrooks has called Paul Sharp one of his best instructors. I have no affiliation with Kodiak but am really looking forward to the class. Check the schedule HERE.

A little about the instructor. Paul is very well known in certain circles, but probably not so much to the general shooting population.

Paul Sharp is a police officer with 16 years experience. His current assignments are patrol, SWAT and training. His past assignments have included resident officer, undercover narcotics detective and neighborhood response officer.
    Paul has graduated from numerous firearms and tactics courses and is an Illinois State firearms instructor, defensive knife instructor, defensive tactics instructor and is the lead pistol instructor for his agency.
    Paul has been recognized as an instructor in the Filipino Martial Arts and Jeet Kune Do concepts as well as Mixed Martial Arts and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Having competed at a professional level in Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing, Paul is uniquely positioned to coach others from knowledge and experience. Paul has also been recognized as an instructor in DR Middlebrooks Fist-Fire shooting system as well as mid-west regional director for SBGi.
    Paul has been featured in several national and international magazines for his part in developing a systematic approach to integrating and instructing Mixed Martial Arts and combative sports for those working in a weapons based environment.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Like Mike said, I'll be at this one as well. I've trained with Paul twice and both times have been fantastic. I've never met someone who is so nice while being gigantic and physically scary at the same time. If you want someone who can (and does) walk the walk at the highest levels of fitness and strength, weapons, combatives, and mindset there is likely no one better. I've seen the fist-fire material in person and it was impressive enough to want to learn more.

Top Bottom