• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I've handled one but never shot a pistol with one. Always thought I would like to try one but I have feeling I would go back the the curved trigger..
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]

TWalker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    I have a Sig scorpion that has a flat trigger. I like it. It doesn't bother me at all. I've shot curved 1911 triggers and don't really prefer one over the other.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    I have 10-8 Performance flat triggers on all three of my 1911 pistols. Once I tried a flat trigger, I absolutely fell in love with the way it feel. However, like most things, I can't tell you that the flat trigger is "better" it's just better for me.
    Here's a picture of one of my pistols:
    Caspian1.jpg

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    It may look different but if it works... so what? It's a pistol, you're not going to hand it in the Louvre.

Also, one thing about the flat trigger is that no matter where your finger hits it (high, low, middle), the pull is the same. With a curved trigger, the pull is different depending on where your finger is touching it.

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I have a Sig Scorpion as well. The first few times I shot it I really noticed it, but now I'm used to it an don't even notice it. I also have a Springfield with a curved trigger and I really don't have a preference and shot them with the same accuracy.

Top Bottom