• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Ok, so I am in Florida for vacation visiting family and I figured I would check out the gun nearby gun ranges. My wife and I are planning on moving down here, here soon and I though it would be a good idea to get a feel for whats around and where to shoot.

I went to the Manatee Gun Club today and it is awesome. They have ranges from 15 yards all the way out to 1000 yards, they also offer cowboy shoots, shotgun ranges, and NFA ranges. I asked what thier limitations were on rounds that can and cant be fired, and the guy told me I could shoot anything up to 20 MM. So now I want one. I walked around the range for a bit and talked to all the guys. Everyone seems really nice and knowledgable and I even got to shoot a guys custom 20mm rifle.

Man it was a great day and one hell of an early Christmas present for me.

Sorry but I dont have any pictures or I would post them. I didnt have a camera on me.

Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    Ok, so I am in Florida for vacation visiting family and I figured I would check out the gun nearby gun ranges. My wife and I are planning on moving down here, here soon and I though it would be a good idea to get a feel for whats around and where to shoot.

I went to the Manatee Gun Club today and it is awesome. They have ranges from 15 yards all the way out to 1000 yards, they also offer cowboy shoots, shotgun ranges, and NFA ranges. I asked what thier limitations were on rounds that can and cant be fired, and the guy told me I could shoot anything up to 20 MM. So now I want one. I walked around the range for a bit and talked to all the guys. Everyone seems really nice and knowledgable and I even got to shoot a guys custom 20mm rifle.

Man it was a great day and one hell of an early Christmas present for me.

Sorry but I dont have any pictures or I would post them. I didnt have a camera on me.
    I am moving to Englewood FL. in june. What part of FL. is this club? I will be looking for a place to shoot.:ar15:

Top Bottom