• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    jq4bkj.jpg

My new carry weapon. Shot it tonight and wow!

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Heard good things about the recoil and how light weight it is. So far so good. In a defensive situation I feel like I could shoot it controlably with one hand. To be clear I have several CC guns and this one will be in the lineup although not suitable for all situations

MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I would only really feel comfortable CCing that during the cooler months with a jacket or sweatshirt. That's just me though. If you can do it rock on. Congrats on the new gun.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    If your close to ft wayne you can shoot mine. Honestly it shoots like no other firearm I have shot. Very easy and feels great in the hand

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Thanks man! That's very nice of you. I am not close, but I appreciate it! :)

I bet it's fun to shoot. Have you shot a PMR30?

Look me up if your ever this way! Never shot the PMR but did a quick google search and it looks a lot like the 5-7 interesting

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I'll just add my 2-cents worth. I think the FNH FiveSeven is a very cool firearm. There is just nothing else like it. The only thing holding me back from getting one is the price of ammo. I know if I had one I'd be wanting to take it to the range all the time, the I'd be broke! :(

I keep hoping that some other ammo manufacturers will jump on this and provide some more options and lower the price.

Thanks for posting, I'm jealous! :)

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I'll just add my 2-cents worth. I think the FNH FiveSeven is a very cool firearm. There is just nothing else like it. The only thing holding me back from getting one is the price of ammo. I know if I had one I'd be wanting to take it to the range all the time, the I'd be broke! :(

I keep hoping that some other ammo manufacturers will jump on this and provide some more options and lower the price.

Thanks for posting, I'm jealous! :)

Consider one of these, 22 TCM.. As soon as the commander size is available it will be in my "rotation". I have a full size and nothing is more enjoyable to shoot.
    40 GR bullet @ 2000 FPS.. 17 rounds in the mag and the ammo is easy to get and about the same price as 45 ACP. Additionally, like the 5.7, it just happens to have very similar muzzle energy to 45 ACP AND obviously also fits right in your 1911 holster. ;)

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    aw man, dont you know those things are cop killers! If u get stopped by the cops theyre going to be suuuper rude to u just cause your carrying that evil vest defeating cop killing 5.7

Top Bottom