• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    I am bringing my wife and daughter for their first steel match. Looking forward to it an would really like to see all these pistol caliber carbines. Getting one of those is on my list! :rockwoot: Some day my budget might catch up to my list:dunno:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Want a pistol caliber rifle? Ive got a couple still available.

If we're talking pinks, then HELL YEAH!
    But I gather we're not. So EDC it is (since I haven't shot it in like 2-3 months now).
    Wait... this is a democracy. So Jagee and I get a vote each along with yours as to whether we get to keep em... right? :)

Tomorrow all depends on my wheel bearing issue which crept up yesterday. I don't have a press, so I am waiting on my mechanic.
    All I can say is, if I still have 4 wheels attached to the car tomorrow at 5:30, then I will be there.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I was hoping my SBS stamp would come through by today, it's due to anytime. I would be doing shotgun :)

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Thanks to all the RO'S keeping us safe , nice set up Don ,stage 5 killed me see everybody next time

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Great time as always, thanks to all the RO's and volunteers. Good to see all the PCR's out there tonight. :yesway:

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks everyone who came out to shoot. I would like say a big thank to the people who came early to help with set up and to The ROs.With out volunteers FNS would not happen. Hope see everyone in two weeks

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Had a great time last night as did my daughter, she came in 22 at her very first Steel Match guys better watch out. Thank you so much to all of the match officials, RO's and volunteers for putting on a fun and safe shoot.

Top Bottom