• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Our current economic situation is untennable.

You know how compounding interest works, right? Just wait until they're forced to increase the rate on our debt, which we have no interest in paying off.

Things are collapsing much faster now that the principle on the debt is so high. The weight of interest accumulating on our debt is fast outpacing our ability to keep up with the payments. We're actually financing our debt payments at this very moment.

Hyper-inflation is inevitable at this point, IMO. Unless there is a VAST shift in economic policy, we're going to see a major wealth redistribution in our lifetime as we shift to a new currency.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Our current economic situation is untennable.

You know how compounding interest works, right? Just wait until they're forced to increase the rate on our debt, which we have no interest in paying off.

Things are collapsing much faster now that the principle on the debt is so high. The weight of interest accumulating on our debt is fast outpacing our ability to keep up with the payments. We're actually financing our debt payments at this very moment.

Hyper-inflation is inevitable at this point, IMO. Unless there is a VAST shift in economic policy, we're going to see a major wealth redistribution in our lifetime as we shift to a new currency.

ATOS post is gods own truth... let he who has wisdom have understanding...this WILL come to pass...

...and when it does,,,all you who think you have a government pension or a bond with a fixed interest or some dollars saved back aint gonna be able to buy a bag of chips with that...

watch what happens to our foreign wars when we cant keep the war machine running with dollars anyone wants...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I still have a 5% hedge on the dollar pulling through, but every day that we continue our current economic course makes it that much more unlikely that I'll ever get to use it.

5% isn't going to put me in the poor house now, but it's enough to keep me out of the poor house later if things do turn around.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Good article. Dead on description of Obama, and I find little to disagree with in the rest.

You ought to scroll down through some of his stuff. I'd like to post the link for "Tribes", but I can't get it to come up on my Browser, although Bill says it's in his archives.

Coydog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Fort Greenwood
    He omitted communist stooge under assumed name.

images.jpg
    [/IM
    images.jpg
    G]

Top Bottom