• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    My wife gave me a kershaw combo kit from wally's early for christmas. it's the kershaw brawler and had a "tactical" ink pen in it, for when i'm at work and legally can't carry. It was 20 bucks.

I have no qualms with it. It has good alignment, decent jimping, and the lockup and spring are strong enough. It also has a decent edge, not sure how that'll hold up as I haven't found out what steel it has yet. Either way it'll be a nice little beater knife.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I bought the same set a week ago. So far, I'm impressed. The light sucks, but I bought the set for the pen and knife. I'm happy the knife allows for tip up carry, as most cheap knives don't. The brawler is about the same size as my leek, but the blade is thicker and wider. The only thing I don't like is how slippery the knife is. I like the pen too, even if it is a bit heavy/ bulky. It writes pretty well, and seems to be built pretty solidly. Not bad for $20.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    I got into Kershaws about three years ago when I got my Blur. The Blur has been an awesome knife and mine has been used alot and still is tight all over. I recently upgraded to a ZT and went with the 0400 Scavenger because it had a handle very similair to the Blur and a blade that is just wicked.

Top Bottom