• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    just in case your curious you can put 3 forward facing car seats in a JK unlimited, it's tight, but do-able.

also, you can fit 2 forward facing seats, and a booster in an XJ

I figured forward racing wasn't an issue. I know rear facing phase currently only will last six more months right now but my wife didn't like sitting in the back seat (we have agreed that any purchase over $100 is a joint decision). While nothing is baking yet, we might try for child #2 in the future so jku will be 4-5 years down the road. Right now just looking at something for me to go to her when her car is done.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    You need to invest in a nice dash cam. For $100 or less u get great 4K video with sound and other features. I think everyone should have one. I had a hit and run the other day and the video showed what happend when the other guy claimed he didn't know anything about it then how it was not his fault.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Fixed that right up for you.

By the way, the last Subie I sold had 274,000 miles on it, and still going strong. Had some supporting system issues, and had had some maintenance along the way, but nothing major...things like timing belts, sway bar links, that kind of thing.

274,000, and I bet it has hit 300,000 by now.

-Nate

:yesway: Traded in my 14 year old Impreza 5sp wagon last year on wife's new Impreza Sport, got $2400 trade in and they had a buyer with pen in hand waiting for us to complete the transaction. It was a daily driver every single day of those 14 yrs and absolutely bullet-proof reliable

Top Bottom