For people looking for reasonable AR's...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was looking through the Bud's website and noticed they now have a category for things that still can be shipped quickly. They designate these with a "rabbit" for quick shipping, rather than a "turtle" for slower turnaround. Anyway these rabbits are listed with the top pick on the upper left hand column of categories for "Standard Shipping".

They list complete Delton's "Del-Ton Inc DT Semi-Automatic 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 30+1 C" for $659 cash, $679 credit. Best prices I've seen for a long while. I put one in a cart and it let me, but not sure if it's an indication if they are actually shipping, but for those of you looking, it's a great price in today's climate and worth a try... :ar15:

Del-Ton Inc DT Semi-Automatic 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 30+1 C $659.00 SHIPS FREE

Last edited:

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    There's a LGS in Paoli with 5 sitting on the shelf came in today 850 del ton to 1299 Wyndham armory I picked up a CMMG right at 1k

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sometimes Bud's forgets to update prices on certain listings. Often you can find the same gun listed for different prices under different listings. I know when I bought my Sig from them the exact same pistol was listed on a different page on their site for $80 more.

They've figured this one out, though. The page now shows $1299 and out of stock.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Southwest of Indy
    This is crazy! I get my hopes up and then instantly, they're dashed! Not to mention the 2x increase in price they now show. CTD did this with Magupl Pmags. Back in-stock at $60, then out-of-stock and priced at $80. INSANE!

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    It's all luck anymore. Ammo, mags, rifles. I noticed this thread because I won the gun lotto right before Christmas...scored a Del-Ton Sport at a LGS for $722. I asked and it was offered. Couldn't believe my luck.

Ammo, on the other hand....:rolleyes: (I've put 20 rounds through it. Ain't paying $1 a round.)

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Somebody probably bought every single one of those, and put them up on armslist for $1k a piece. Just like when members have seen people literally leaving stores with pallets of ar's right as the panic buying started.

Sounds like the ATF will be paying more visits like they did to that lady that bought and sold 31 ar's in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom