• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The whole purpose of heels is to accentuate the motion of the caboose, is it not? ;)

Don't really know, and don't care to, but I would guess that's not what women are looking for in a 'man'.

Ladies?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the male persons wearing these aren't looking to attract the opposite sex. Willing to bet a paycheck that the two in the pic definitely aren't.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the male persons wearing these aren't looking to attract the opposite sex. Willing to bet a paycheck that the two in the pic definitely aren't.

+1 My wife being some what of a fashionista looked at that photo and said, "Uhh, honey, those guys are about the furthest thing from being straight. And no straight male would wear those shoes, nor those pants."

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The purse thing doesn't bother me so much. I always wondered why it wasn't more common. We are supposed to be the prepared ones. So why not have more room to carry stuff. What gets me is it's all about the straps. No straps, it's a briefcase...good to go. Two straps, it's a backpack...good to go. One strap, it's a purse...go home gay-boy! :rolleyes:

But high heels? It has nothing to do with utility. Hight heels are for womens figures to look more womanly, why would a man want that. Why would a man want to not be able to run or fight? If I ever saw that I'd need a paramedic because I'd laugh till my heart stopped.
    How about become a bicyclist and use a messanger bag i do that sometimes.

also damn i would never wear those heels and im short

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Big night on the town and can't find the right shoes in your closet to complement that cute new man purse? These might be for you! Now in the interest of full disclosure, I did have a pair of platforms back in the 70s, but this is ridiculous!

High heels for men are on the rise | Mail Online

article-0-0E6A624400000578-238_468x707.jpg

Effeminate... the old British look, now made popular again here in the States by the same 'fail' that brought the limp wrist illness to Europe.

The 'blurred' look of 'can't tell its gender' sure is popular these days. :noway:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    ... I think I just felt the boys crawl back in. Whatever happened to the Molburro man type guy?

You mean like Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal?

If some guy wants to wear women's shoes - I say go for it. Your time spent on this Rock is short.

Just as long as they don't accidentally step on my foot with those heels. My Docs aren't steel-toed.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    On a side note, peep toe stilettos?can you say eew?

Give me something strappy, if I'm getting a pedicure, I'm going to show it off honey.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    You mean like Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal?

If some guy wants to wear women's shoes - I say go for it. Your time spent on this Rock is short.

Just as long as they don't accidentally step on my foot with those heels. My Docs aren't steel-toed.

Al Bundy would not aprove!

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    There's only one thing that would make this more ridiculous. The "right" pair of pants.

cleaver.jpg

Eldridge was ahead of his time. They're making a comeback.

Pants_3.jpg

Talk about OPEN CARRY.... :D

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Rather than providing a range of footwear for men we'll provide footwear for... a range of men. (credit to "Kinky Boots")

Top Bottom