For your amusement: $1,599.00, Delivered to your door!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Ok, I did a search in this and the long guns forums, and didn't find it. Decided to post it here. If it's been posted before, well, it's new to me. Enjoy!

PSE Tac-15 Crossbow Upper - Hunter's Friend

It's made by PSE Archery, which is a reputable company. I've got one of their starter bows.

According to Cracked.com, it will "Really only be used by NRA members who also enjoy RenFair."

Someone also makes a black powder upper.

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I agree with sgreen3. It's cool but it aint that cool. If I had an extra $1500 laying around I can think of a few things I'd rather have than that. Now if it was $300...

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There are vids on youtube with this setup. the accuracy is crazy with these. I think a guy was shooting at 100 yards with his and hitting rifle type groups with the bolts.

If I had an AR and the $ to burn it would be a fun upper to have.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    That is pretty cool, too much $ but cool. Don't get the pricing though, it shows the upper for $1299.00 but for $1599.00 you get a target and shipping? Bolts are $89 for a half dozen.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I saw one in person today, it has an M4 stock, and pretty much looks like an AR lower (the one I saw was built in, and not a standard AR lower), I didn't know the price at the time, but I did notice it had UTG scope rings...

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Got one, and it's one awesome piece of equipment. It's a little pricey, but it'll hold a nice group at 100 yards. This is the Xbow all those bleeding heart "purists" where whining about. They said it would decimate the deer population, and give the hunters an unfair advantage during hunting. It was the Xbow they used as an example to not being able to use Xbows all the way through archery season.

I have over $2000 in mine (goodies and all), and I buy at dealer pricing, so I'm trying to figure out how many people are going to poney up that kind of scratch for it. Most people look at it, says that pretty neat, find out how much it is and go on to the next item on the shelf.

Top Bottom