Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Like this?
    JaggedTeeth_eye-s.jpg

or maybe this?
    Flames_eye-s.jpg

or possibly this?
    BlackSclera_eye-s.jpg

More at Special Effect Lenses | Special Effects Contacts | Halloween Lenses | Halloween Contacts - CoastalContacts.com

(and probably lots of other places on the web)

"OK, so you got my shades. I ask again:
    mirrored01.jpg
    mirrored01-L.jpg

"What now, b****es?"

:D

I like where you're going but no, all of those except maybe the last set of eyes at the bottom still show enough of your iris to identify you.

These might work because of the false striations but I don't know, there is still a bit of a gap.

Lestat_eye-L.jpg

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    If you want to live in the stone ages, opt out and go live with the Amish.

I don't see why I need to live with the Amish to "opt out". Why can't I just do that anyway?

Once I am no longer a debt slave (Advice: Say no to student loans) I will gladly take the "stone ages". Too bad the government won't let me. King George still wants me to pay to live on "his" land.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    From the article........."When you get masses of people opting-in, opting out does not help. Opting out actually puts more of a flag on you than just being part of the system. We believe everyone will opt-in."

This statement made me want to punch the guy in the face.:xmad:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    From the article........."When you get masses of people opting-in, opting out does not help. Opting out actually puts more of a flag on you than just being part of the system. We believe everyone will opt-in."

This statement made me want to punch the guy in the face.:xmad:

OMG I'm out of rep!!!

+1 for appropriate response to the "Refusing assimilation will only flag you for assimilation" quote

+5 for your avatar pic.

Someone hit this guy with some rep for me, I'm all out for today!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I can't find the original source of the information I found that mentions this, just this less than mainstream source. But I recall an episode within the last year when some people were contacted by some government agency in such a way that it could only have been from the agency having access to one or more 'customer loyalty programs'. Such as Krogers or similar. I think, if I remember correctly, something they had purchased was being recalled, and they were notified not by the store, but by some agency.

Anyway, while trying to find that story, which I failed at, this website entry is at least interesting.

Activist Post: 10 Ways We Are Being Tracked, Traced, and Databased
    I don't know if I am the one you are referring to, but I got a call from a private business telling me that they had records (loyalty card) showing that I had bought salad mixes that were being recalled due to Ecoli bacteria. It wasn't Kroger that called me, and it wasn't the .gov that called me.

I threw my loyalty card in the trash that day. Never used it again.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    1984 was indeed a warning! Scarey if you think about it.:n00b: IMO one of the most prophetic books ever written. Animal Farm is another good one.

Anyone read The Illuminati, pretty scarey too. Especially with what's going on today in Washington DC.

No one mentions GM's OnStar. IF you subscribe "they" know where you are 24/7. If "they" want you they can shut your vehicle off anytime they want. I wonder if you really have to subscribe for all of it to work?:dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    1984 was indeed a warning! Scarey if you think about it.:n00b: IMO one of the most prophetic books ever written. Animal Farm is another good one.

Anyone read The Illuminati, pretty scarey too. Especially with what's going on today in Washington DC.

No one mentions GM's OnStar. IF you subscribe "they" know where you are 24/7. If "they" want you they can shut your vehicle off anytime they want. I wonder if you really have to subscribe for all of it to work?:dunno:

Nope. Just for YOU to get benefit from it.

Top Bottom