• revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I bought this below lower from Rainier Arms
    http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2669

It is stamped with the model "Zombie". So my question is do I put Zombie in 4d for the model or do I put AR15?

Also what do you all put under 4i under intended use? Recreation?
    What about under 4h?

Also do you leave space 5 and 6 blank if an individual?

Thanks

I tend to put "all lawful purposes" on mine, but I have one or two go thru with crazy reasons. My uzi's says "Chicks dig it" if memory serves me.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I tend to put "all lawful purposes" on mine, but I have one or two go thru with crazy reasons. My uzi's says "Chicks dig it" if memory serves me.

WOW:D

I am wanting to do a Form 1 myself but I am not sure how to go about it. I already have the lower for it but wanted to get paperwork going before I mess with buying my upper

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    WOW:D

I am wanting to do a Form 1 myself but I am not sure how to go about it. I already have the lower for it but wanted to get paperwork going before I mess with buying my upper

Decide on a barrel length, then download the forms and fill them out for that length. Buy the barrel and keep it at a friends/family members/crazy homeless guys box. Go get the gun engraved with your information, and then fill out and send in the paperwork. Wait about 4 years for it to come back (or so it seems), then go get the upper you stashed elsewhere, put it on, and go party at the range :D

Pretty simple, and the hardest part is tracking down the CLEO to get him to sign.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I bought this below lower from Rainier Arms
    http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2669

It is stamped with the model "Zombie". So my question is do I put Zombie in 4d for the model or do I put AR15?

Also what do you all put under 4i under intended use? Recreation?
    What about under 4h?

Also do you leave space 5 and 6 blank if an individual?

Thanks

Yes, Zombie is the model of the lower. Put that in 4d. Much like if you going to SBR a Bushmaster, you would put XM15-ES2.

For intended use, you can pretty much put any legal reason that you want. Mine says, Target Shooting, Enhancing My Collection and All Other Lawful Purposes.

I encourage you not to put a smart-@$$ reason down. While it may be funny to show your friends, I saw a thread on ar15.com where a few Form 1's were returned for stuff like "Killing Zombies" and things like that being invalid reasons. It takes long enough for approval as is. Don't roll the dice with the examiner having no sense of humor that day and kicking yours back and adding another month to the process.

Leave 4h blank.

You would leave 5 and 6 blank too unless you were an FFL/SOT holder. I have a C&R and I put that number down, but it isn't really necessary.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    What are you guys putting in 4h? I have heard to leave it blank, and I have heard to put what you have engraved on it in that box... What say you?

Top Bottom