• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I am going Friday to get my first form 4 signed off and get printed again.
    I am in Marion Co. Do I just goto the same place I went to get my LTCH downtown?

Thanks for the help.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I am going Friday to get my first form 4 signed off and get printed again.
    I am in Marion Co. Do I just goto the same place I went to get my LTCH downtown?

Thanks for the help.

Yes same place.

You will leave it with them with your number and return to get it in a week or so. Or take a prepaid envelope and they can mail it back to you.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I've had one take a few days too. Another took a week and a half. They're pretty good.

Make sure, when they call, that you ask them to check and make sure both copies are stamped with that red signature stamp saying "No Record". The ATF wants them both stamped. They forgot once on mine and I had to leave it with them for another day or two to have the right person restamp the 2nd copy.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I've had one take a few days too. Another took a week and a half. They're pretty good.

Make sure, when they call, that you ask them to check and make sure both copies are stamped with that red signature stamp saying "No Record". The ATF wants them both stamped. They forgot once on mine and I had to leave it with them for another day or two to have the right person restamp the 2nd copy.

What's that for? I've never heard of that. Does that mean that you have no record? I wonder why no one else has to do that.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    What's that for? I've never heard of that. Does that mean that you have no record? I wonder why no one else has to do that.
    :dunno:

I don't know how they do it internally. Perhaps someone stamps it, then hands it to the person that will sign it, but only if it is stamped????

Either way - the ATF wants identical forms.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I suppose it could just be a Marion County/IMPD internal thing, but some examiner at NFA balked when they received one form stamped and one not. It's probably one of those things that depend on which examiner you get.

Top Bottom