• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Went to the show today and visited with Brad. Picked up the Esee 5 that several people recommended. Brad had it ready for me since he suspected I might show up for it. Thanks Brad.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Went to the show today and visited with Brad. Picked up the Esee 5 that several people recommended. Brad had it ready for me since he suspected I might show up for it. Thanks Brad.

Peer pressure sometimes has a positive result!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Peer pressure sometimes has a positive result!
    True...

He had one of those Fox Karambits that I was thinking about getting next before I got the need for an Esee 5 in my head. But this thing is a beast. I don't see how any real man could not have one.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    True...

He had one of those Fox Karambits that I was thinking about getting next before I got the need for an Esee 5 in my head. But this thing is a beast. I don't see how any real man could not have one.

Hmm. That actually explains why I do not have an ESEE 5! Hah!

Be careful with karambits. Bad things can happen!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I hid both of mine from myself after the incident when I found myself flipping them around again. It's been long enough that I don't remember where I put them. I've looked and can't find them.

It's just a matter of time before I can hide my own Easter eggs and surprise myself with gifts from Me to Me.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I hid both of mine from myself after the incident when I found myself flipping them around again. It's been long enough that I don't remember where I put them. I've looked and can't find them.

It's just a matter of time before I can hide my own Easter eggs and surprise myself with gifts from Me to Me.

Did you hide them or just put them in your truck? :stickpoke:

Top Bottom