• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The article really shows the media's (or in this case medium's) predilection on firearms.

"A break-in went awry for two men near downtown Fort Wayne." the first line in the story - a break in went "awry" - come on MSNBC! WTF! They broke into an occupied home! I hope to Sh*t it went "awry" for the poor, helpless dweebs. Someone was home and acted appropriately - too bad gun control didn't work and the two couldn't run away!

Then from alter in the article: "Police have not yet released the other victim's condition." Here's the corrected version: "Police have not yet released the other criminal's condition." How in the heck can MSNBC refer to these "target's" as "victims"????? They broke into an occupied home and the resident shot them! They should be thankful they aren't in the running for a Darwin award! VICTIMS -- puhleeeeze!

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    The article really shows the media's (or in this case medium's) predilection on firearms.

"A break-in went awry for two men near downtown Fort Wayne." the first line in the story - a break in went "awry" - come on MSNBC! WTF! They broke into an occupied home! I hope to Sh*t it went "awry" for the poor, helpless dweebs. Someone was home and acted appropriately - too bad gun control didn't work and the two couldn't run away!

Then from alter in the article: "Police have not yet released the other victim's condition." Here's the corrected version: "Police have not yet released the other criminal's condition." How in the heck can MSNBC refer to these "target's" as "victims"????? They broke into an occupied home and the resident shot them! They should be thankful they aren't in the running for a Darwin award! VICTIMS -- puhleeeeze!

+rep for being the first to pick up on the victim part.......such BS!!!

May god have mercy on anyone who enters my home with the intent to do harm to me or my family, for I won't.......:popcorn:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Went awry?

I agree 100%. If they had killed the family inside would they have started with "4 dead after a successful break-in by two men".

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    "Spooked them enough where they fled on foot???"

The homeowner shot them both, and they were spooked? Is MSNBC giving away awards for understatement?

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    All I can say is +1 for homeowner. -1 for perps. -1,000,000 for the media. Any perps come into my house will get shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom