• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Ive been to several stores lately asking. Only found 2 that will transfer anything. Others wont if its new guns, guns they stock, or guns they can get. Freedom said $30, Sniper Co said $25. They were the only 2 that ive been to so far that didnt put stipulations on transfers. If there is a better offer out there, Id definitely be interested as well

live2hunt009

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Sniper Co is off Washington center about a mile past gander mt. This is where I bought my Glock 23 and everyone in there is awesome. Great prices also def beat gander and freedom's prices.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Ive been to several stores lately asking. Only found 2 that will transfer anything. Others wont if its new guns, guns they stock, or guns they can get. Freedom said $30, Sniper Co said $25. They were the only 2 that ive been to so far that didnt put stipulations on transfers. If there is a better offer out there, Id definitely be interested as well

I talked to ranger supply and freedom yesterday. They were both $35. :dunno:

I don't understand why they charge that much for 5minutes of work. It certainly is not intended to garner customer support. I am much more likely to buy a gun in stock from a place that I feel gives me a fair shake on guns i have to order Am I out of line here or do you guys think a transfer should be cheaper? Don't answer here. I'll start a new thread

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I used Sniper Co the other day. It was easy, close, and $25 you can't beat with a stick.

You can if you PM lotsofglocks

I have bought like three guns from him and have had him do two or three transfers.

Also if you are looking for a new gun, PM him and see what he can do on price before you order online. In many cases it will be the same as you can do online.

Top Bottom