• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    The shooting season is quickly arriving. I know I'm ready to get shooting!

We had to move the special classifier match to April 19 to better facilitate some range work going on. It will be 6 classifier stages for $20. I know this isn't as ideal for folks wanting to get classified before the IN SS/Prod/Rev match, but we have to make due. If you want to shoot the classifier in two divisions, you can; we'll run a second heat after everyone's run through with their first division. $15 for the second gun.

The March 15 match will be a "warm-up" match for $15. The stages will be slightly simplified compared to our normal killer stages, but I promise they'll still be awesome (due to the additional risk of weather cancellation or shooting/
    working in freezing temps in March we don't want to drag out ALL the stops and ALL the props).

From May forward it will be matches as normal. I hope to see as many of you as possible on the range. Have a great, safe season!! Make Ready!

-rvb

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help out!

We we can use about 16 more wall stands! ;)

if if you want to get more involved in setup, etc let me know. I was going to be posting a call for some new folks to start learning the ropes in the next couple days.

Thanks!!

-rvb

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE

if if you want to get more involved in setup, etc let me know. I was going to be posting a call for some new folks to start learning the ropes in the next couple days.

Thanks!!

-rvb

With a little luck life may offer up some changes for the better and it will open up a lots of time to assist.

And yes Cscwanz please open the door for spring. I am going housebound crazy psyco.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN

Thanks!!

-rvb

I'm game for helping out, and I could also make up some stands if your serious. Just need to know what the dimensions are, I'm quite fond of working with wood. :naughty:........or metal.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I'm quite fond of working with wood. :naughty:........

:wrongdoor:

I think Matt's going to help us with these. He got one of the ones I made last yr to copy dimensions from. thanks though. we can put you to use :) Think about how you might like to help... stage design/setup, registration, props, etc. esp on stage design we won't just throw you to the wolves but you can learn the ropes working with one of us.

-rvb

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    I'm game for helping out, and I could also make up some stands if your serious. Just need to know what the dimensions are, I'm quite fond of working with wood. :naughty:........or metal.

Just waiting for it to get a bit warmer so I can knock these out. You are welcome to come over and help out!

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN

Thanks!!

-rvb

You got it!
    I will start cranking out the wall supports when the snow melts. Should only take me a couple of hours to get them all made.
    I will like to learn how to do stage design! That sounds like fun. And if someone already has stages designed, I can always help set them up.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I aint scurred of him....

Al ready checking the extended forecast for the Sectional, 20% chance of rain of Friday, gorgeous Sat and Sun.:cool:

Top Bottom