• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So I'm learning that I have a bit of an obsession with fountain pens. I'm interesting in buying and/or trading for functional, new or vintage fountain pens. I have a few Sheaffer's as is, but I'd like to branch out. In fact, if anyone can give me a bit of a pen education, I'd appreciate that too.

But anyway, if anyone has fountain pens they're looking to get rid of, let me know. I'd like to get a few more. I prefer gold nibs, but it's not a necessity.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm going to bump this back from the dead. I have some money, things are going well and I'd like to treat myself to a good quality pen. Please PM me if you have any you'd like to sell.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bump. I made the mistake of deleting messages with a member here, offering a Bexley and a Sheaffer. If this is you, please message me. I think I might be interested.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Try Lamy. They are the best steel pen for the money, and the closest I have ever felt a nib come to gold. Very fluid, comfortable, and long lasting. I have some that are nearly a decade and a half old.

Top Bottom