Four year old Chicago youth can't wait to get a gun!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The boy said was not afraid of anything and will have a gun when he grows up! He is exactly what is needed!

[video=youtube_share;mu_LK_iEFE8]http://youtu.be/mu_LK_iEFE8[/video]

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Just another example of the rabid anti-gun liberal loons lying to further perpetrate their agenda.

Great response from Ben Jealous, and a bit surprising coming from the NAACP.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Funny story. Well not actually funny, more like sad.

I had a patient the other day, a child. Who said he likes to play video games. I asked what his favorite game was. He didn't know the name of it, but said "the one where you shoot people, and steals cars, and beat people up. You can walk around, too." I won't give you the description of the main character, but I was a bit shocked considering his age. Once I saw his mother though, it all made sense.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Funny story. Well not actually funny, more like sad.

I had a patient the other day, a child. Who said he likes to play video games. I asked what his favorite game was. He didn't know the name of it, but said "the one where you shoot people, and steals cars, and beat people up. You can walk around, too." I won't give you the description of the main character, but I was a bit shocked considering his age. Once I saw his mother though, it all made sense.

There's no background check to be a parent. She probably looked like something from the people of walmart compilation?

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I saw the post and the accompanying videos that MAC put up on Facebook and was not surprised at all to see it. The media does this crap all the time with lots of different things including guns.

Top Bottom