• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    I am thinking i am going to get a Fox Pro Firestorm. I was wondering how you guys call them in. what calls do you start out with and how lond do you do it for. and what decoys you use. how far away do you sit from the call. ect
    any info would help out ALOT
    thanks mike

witdog2020

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Muncie
    There are a lot of good reviews on that Primos Alpha dog, has a nice remote, and hold 1000 sounds. Im not sure what the cost of the foxpro you are looking at, but Midway has a good price on that alpha dog. $224

For your Coyote questions, there would be some really good help over on the Predatormasters website.

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    There are a lot of good reviews on that Primos Alpha dog, has a nice remote, and hold 1000 sounds. Im not sure what the cost of the foxpro you are looking at, but Midway has a good price on that alpha dog. $224

For your Coyote questions, there would be some really good help over on the Predatormasters website.

Well i had a change of mind thanks to WITDOG2020. i have done a lot of research this morning and every review said the the Primos Alpha dogg is SWEET!!!!. i bet i read 20 reviews where people were taking back there Foxpro's to get the alpha dogg. some guys sold there fury to get the alpha dogg.
    I am not knocking FOXPRO because the are also SWEET but figured i would be the diffrent guy. I will give a review when i get it back.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    when the Foxpro Fury came out, the controls wouldnot work well when cold. foxpro had a software update and now all is fine. I've hunted with the guys who own Primos. Very nice guys. Just big and bulky to carry in the field

witdog2020

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Muncie
    when the Foxpro Fury came out, the controls wouldnot work well when cold. foxpro had a software update and now all is fine. I've hunted with the guys who own Primos. Very nice guys. Just big and bulky to carry in the field

It defintely looks bulky compared to the Foxpro, but They address that in the reviews as well. They both serve the purpose, I like the fact about the 1000 sounds, and they are MP3 files. The Foxpro is not quite as versatile on the sounds. Im sure anybody would be happy with either. The Alpha dog is a little cheaper and some people are pocketing that money.

Top Bottom