• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Eric from Professional Firearms training LLC and I will be hosting a Red Dot informational seminar at Parabellum on Saturday December 16th 1:00 PM.. Anyone entertaining thoughts about transitioning from iron sights to a Red Dot or if you are new to pistol shooting we will be answering any general questions about different RDS systems, mounting, sighting in, reticle options etc. There will be no live fire, informational only.

I believe many people have questions and concerns about RDS systems and Parabellum has offered us the use of their classroom for the seminar. I've prepared a short slideshow presentation so please join us and allow us to answer your questions and get you on the road to faster and, for most people, more accurate shooting. If you have questions about the seminar you can PM me here.
    Please sign up at the link below so we have some idea of how many will be participating.

https://parabellumrange.com/red-dot/

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Tactics and Training, do we get a “Certificate”?
    It's not a class, just general information so I don't know what a cert might say. I have a feeling with the holidays so close there were other things on people's mind.. We plan on rescheduling after the first of the year.. Anyone with questions or wanting notification when we reschedule feel free to message me.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    It's not a class, just general information so I don't know what a cert might say. I have a feeling with the holidays so close there were other things on people's mind.. We plan on rescheduling after the first of the year.. Anyone with questions or wanting notification when we reschedule feel free to message me.
    So does this mean you're cancelling the one tmw? I was hoping to go... didn't sign up because I forgot there was a signup between seeing it and talking to the better half. I bet there were more that were planning on coming that hadn't signed up.

Sometimes you get fewer signups for a free class. Weird psychological thing about people.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Sorry, should have been purple.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    So does this mean you're cancelling the one tmw? I was hoping to go... didn't sign up because I forgot there was a signup between seeing it and talking to the better half. I bet there were more that were planning on coming that hadn't signed up.

Sometimes you get fewer signups for a free class. Weird psychological thing about people.
    Class is on for today and we will schedule another after the first of the year. Eric is unavailable but I will be there at 1. Anyone wanting to drop by we will be starting promptly at 1PM.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom