• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    Anyone tried Freedom Munitions 9mm 115 gr. RN brass plated steel cased ammo? I order 1000 rnds last week. Haven't received it yet. I've had good luck with their reloads in the past. Although the brass plated ammo is new not reloads.

Last edited:

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Have shot 500-600 of these. Never had a single fail to fire. Great for hitting steel at <15 yards but really haven't tried much more than this.

(I have ~2,000 of their bullets that I need to reload. All for having fun.)

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I think the steel cased ammo is pretty new. I just got an email recently announcing it. If it's anything like the other stuff freedom offers, it should be good to go!

heatman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Sheridan
    I have never had a problem with it. Just got another 500 rounds from black friday sale for $94 shipped. kicking myself for not buying more

Sorry read your post wrong. I have never used the steel cased. The price above was New 9mm 115g brass

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I get light primer strikes with Wolf for some reason, 1500 rounds of brass not a single hiccup but if I run wolf I will get a light primer strike.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I've had good luck with their brass ammo (new and reman). As I recall, the steel was only 1 or 2 cents cheaper per round. I've had some guns get picky about steel, so I stick with brass unless there's a problem with supply or the price difference is substantial. Not sure I'd bother with steel to save $10 or $20 on 1000 rounds.

And the brass is reloadable, as soon as I work through the 5 gallon bucket I already have.

Top Bottom