• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bconn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, In
    Great time good setup for first time out this year. Looks like it's going to be a great spring and summer. Can't wait to try the bays with the new lights!!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to Don. He continues to run a tight ship, and does the unglamorous behind the scenes work necessary to run a match and somehow does it with a smile. I can honestly say that he runs the match better than when I ran it; keep up the good work!

Thanks to everybody for helping with teardown!

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I showed up, but everybody was at the firing line. Of course due to traffic and a couple of wayward cops blocking GSR, I was there at 6:30. Maybe next time Ill get up there in time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thanks to Don. He continues to run a tight ship, and does the unglamorous behind the scenes work necessary to run a match and somehow does it with a smile. I can honestly say that he runs the match better than when I ran it; keep up the good work!

Thanks to everybody for helping with teardown!

Don's a great guy and runs the match like a shooter likes it.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    we couldnt make it for several reasons, but is there a breakdown of class winners by gender, junior, senior, etc. i saw the spreadsheet of weapon classes but was curious about junior and female scores. i hope 3 of us can make it in april, junior & female & senior.....daryll

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    thanks singlesix, post 28 showed me the same results as the website. was curious about age and and gender shooters.

Yes it's a PDF of the spreadsheet. We keep several years worth of scores on the website. Also, if you can believe it, some shooters aren't on INGO, so posting the PDF allows them to see the scores. Unless the scoresheets have change recently gender information is not gathered.

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks to everyone who came out to FNS. Once again Craig did an ousting job with the scores. Thanks to the guys who came early to help with set up and the ROs. Hope to see everyone again next month.

Top Bottom