• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Great squad & great night! Thanks for the best night I've had with my 22 rifle...

Don & crew put on another sweet match & I got my score before leavin, so iI don't have to wait on them being posted. LoL

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks everyone for coming out to shoot last night. Just wanted to say thanks to the ROs and everyone who help out. Fun and safe match. Thanks Singlesix for taking care of the scores,and Chad for the stages.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    Kimball/ZbornacSVT had fun on stage three. It went like this

Load and make ready, *shooter ready! *Stand by! *BEEP 'click, tap rack. Silence. Rack. Fail to feed, *drop mag , install mag, aim, fire, BING, click, tap rack, rack, rack,rack.
    Aim, fire, BING, *click, drop mag, install mag, rack, BING,BING,BING, out of ammo, drop mag, install mag, rack, aim BING!!!!!! * **

He was laughing soo hard he could hardly aim to finish the string.

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Kimball/ZbornacSVT had fun on stage three. It went like this

Load and make ready, *shooter ready! *Stand by! *BEEP 'click, tap rack. Silence. Rack. Fail to feed, *drop mag , install mag, aim, fire, BING, click, tap rack, rack, rack,rack.
    Aim, fire, BING, *click, drop mag, install mag, rack, BING,BING,BING, out of ammo, drop mag, install mag, rack, aim BING!!!!!! * **

He was laughing zoo hard he could hardly aim to finish the string.

That sounds about right.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have never been, but was recently invited to attend. I am looking forward to hearing some ping's on steel!

Well worth the time and ammo... Drive time from Bartholomew Co on a Friday afternoon is at least an hour (60-100 minutes) and I typically get at least one other person to join me for the fun. Don should be starting a new thread for this week's match, so keep your eyes open and feel free to ask any questions! Everyone is typically very helpful & "friendly", if you can take a good ribbing... :cool:

Top Bottom