• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    my son wanted to shoot this afternoon so we loaded up the truck went to our range ...he invited a couple of friends and their girlfriends .one young lady had never shot before so I asked one of the parents to come out and help. Ended up with mom and dad son sons gf friend #2 and his gf .To much friggin fun .all 3 boys have shot clay targets before .the girls started out with .410 and after 8 or 10 shots were hitting more than half .gave them 20 gage 870's theyhad a blast .I was throwing from a lincoln 3/4 cock thrower in the bed of my truck. mom even shot a few targets. they were playing" protection "1st person calls for target if they miss next shooter hits it and then that person is out .New shooter won second round .Smile so big that I have no doubt she is hooked .then they shot 10/22 for a bit .I built a fire in fire ring /cleaned guns/shot the bull with the kids[ all 17 yrs except new shooter 16] until dark.life is to good mom and dad were great gave me extra case of targets .both boys will be over next day or so to help pick up empties .need daylight or better flashlights lol All the kids were polite and respectful ,gives me hope.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Awesome. We play "piece of a piece" every year when the extended family gets together on the Sunday before Christmas. It sounds like protection, only you can break one and still get put out if you leave a big enough piece for the next guy to hit. With all the cousin's kids getting into their teenage years, the line isn't big enough for everyone anymore. We've gone to 4 four person brackets and now we have shoot ins since there are more than 16 people shooting. 2 advance out of each bracket until you get to the final 4, then it's last man standing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    theysayisagorilla
    Top Bottom