• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    So I've had my home up for sale for a while. Some potential buyers came and looked at it on Monday.

Let me also state that I'm an avid hunter, so I have a few mounts in my dining room.

So these people came to look at it. My realtor said they loved the house, but they wanted nothing to do with it because my animal mounts "freaked them out" :laugh:

So I have been advised to take down the mounts and put them somewhere hidden. :rolleyes:

The sheep in this around here really amaze me :sheep::sheep:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Sheep are crazy but they are also the ones you are trying to sell too. Take all of your personal stuff down and make the house as neutral as possible. Make them feel like they could move in without changing much.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Sheep are crazy but they are also the ones you are trying to sell too. Take all of your personal stuff down and make the house as neutral as possible. Make them feel like they could move in without changing much.

You got that right. I just recently started moving last week, so I hadn;t got everything, and it was kind of a spur of te moment thing when they wanted to see it. But very good advice :yesway:

By the way....anyone from around the New Market area?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is prime example of how stupid some people are.

Reminds me of that show "Sell This House".

Do they REALLY not comprehend that if they buy your house, YOUR stuff will be gone, and only THEIR stuff will be there? :laugh:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Every time we've put a house on the market, it's sold within a week. Best tip I ever got from a realtor friend was to get out the good dishes and set the table for four. Also, if you have an electric potpourri thingy, put water and cinnamon in it (no candles).

Top Bottom