• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I found out something interesting last night. Well I think it's more like really cool and awesome.

I have a sister-in-law that is a liberal. Her sister (my late wife) was too. It made for some interesting times around here lol. To get back on track, She lives in a area that is known for home invasions. I have offered to help her, teacher, I'd even pay for gun safety classes. And most importantly even buy her a gun when she is ready. She's away says "guns aren't my thing"! I keep offering from time to time. I get the same response.

My son spent the day with her Saturday. She pulls out some targets and says hey look, I took some classes. My son said her targets looked pretty good! And the last thing she said was "Don't tell any body!"

I am proud of her. Looks like she might be a future gun owner. I am wondering how long it will take before she tells me about it? I'd like to take her to the range and have a hand in helping her buy her first gun. My offer to buy still stands. I am hopeful she will join the ranks of women gun owners! I can said that I am pretty proud of her!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But sometimes, it's best for a complete stranger to help. It can work out much better.

+1

Kinda wonder how much of it is her ego not wanting to say "you were right"?

Here is hoping she eventually gets over herself and pulls up her big girl panties and stops acting like its something to be ashamed of.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    OMG, she's coming to the 'dark side'! :lmfao:

Hopefully, she didn't vote for Obama!

She voted Obama but I think she has seen the error of her ways! I am glad she is doing something and considering it. I am hopeful that the training is with someone that has real gun safety procedures and skills. I don't know if it is a friend or someone she knows or a instructor. I am not to know about this. :whistle:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Hopefully, sooner or later she'll stop viewing it as "dirty". "Don't tell anyone" is for dirty stuff.

I am hoping. I thing she is afraid of hearing a 'I told you so". I am not going to do that. I just want to make sure she is safe. We just had a attempted home invasion about 2 blocks from me this morning. i live in a good area. The low life's are hunting in the better neighborhoods.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    If you are worried about her safety I can help you rig up your pop can mortar to her front door to take care of those pesky home invaders :)::ar15:

Top Bottom