• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just a reminder about the FWAPS monthly match this weekend. We WILL be having our match as normally scheduled, even with the IN Sectional this weekend as well. We are only doing 5 stages this month.

Registration opens at 9:00, shooters meeting at 9:45 and shooting begins at 10.
    $15 to shoot, $10 for FWRR members and juniors shoot free with paid adult.

If you aren't shooting the Sectional on Sunday, come on out for a good time!

Range info and directions can be found at F.W.A.P.S. Fort Wayne Area Practical Shooters.

DVC
    Corey

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Going to miss this month as I and a few others from the Warsaw crew are working the Section match. The Ft. Wayne crew have been putting on a great match. If you have never been or been several years since you have been there you should definitely check it out. Corey, Matt, Ralph, and Ryan keep up the great stages.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Chris and I worked a state match and John and Phil shot it and went back to run are match. Don't think I could get them to do that again!! See you next month. I am sure it will be a fun match to go to.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday! We had a decent turnout and a great match! Scores were posted up last night (Thanks rvb).

Hope to see everyone again next month!!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Thanks to everyone who came out! We had 16, even with the conflict with the section match.
    Official scores are at Display Match Results - Detail Page - USPSA - United States Practical Shooting Association
    and combined results are at FWAPS - July 2013 Unofficial Combined Match Results

My shooting wasn't pretty after spending the previous couple days building stages, shooting the section match, etc. my head wasn't in it (5 mikes! Ha!) ... But you can see what the stages looked like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzZ0_gaAeW4

see you next month!!

-rvb

Last edited:
    Top Bottom