Please reply by conversation.

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    SOLD - Thanks AndersonIN

Extended slide release, extended mag release, Meprolight night sights (still bright), 3.5 trigger connector (original included). 200 flawless rounds down the tube, both FMJ and JHP. Unknown round count as this handgun has exchanged hands on here several times, but it is in good condition. The gun has been stippled, I don't know who did the work, but it's a good job, as the gun feels amazing in the hands. Two 13 round LE marked magazines included (loaded with JHP's).

I was going to use this gun as my EDC gun but have decided to stick with my G27 as I'm way more accurate with it than any other gun I ever think about replacing it with. I already have a G22 for my nightstand gun, and if I don't sell this one it's going to sit in the safe forever feeling neglected and will one day soon resent me.

$400 firm cash - face to face in Fort Wayne, I'm on the NE side (Canterbury Green), I won't travel as work/school/wife/kids/life prohibits me from having the time. You must have a LTCH to show me, nothing written down or copied. You must have 50 posts or more. Follow the rules please.

31ADEBC7-957B-4D48-A9F4-29AEAA4A5AE5-2181-000001C94B3C44B8.jpg

37E720CD-81EC-4E6C-90A9-3988BD6E5C5F-2181-000001C942B6CA66.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom