• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Yesterday I bought a Glock 29, that I have wanted for the last couple of years. I took it to the range this morning, along with one of the S&W 9's, and both guns did great. The review of the Glock is the main thing here.

Strangly, I shot the 10mm better than the 9mm. Yeah, the 10 recoils more than the 9, but not brutally so. I have a Hi Point JXP, and that is what got me into 10mm...I didn't want to spend a lot of money, at first, JIC I didn't like the 10x25mm, for I had never shot one before. After owning the JXP for a year, and shooting it a lot, I decided to go more money, so I bought the G29.

All I can say is that, like every other Glock, it is a tool, but a very good tool. Sights, trigger, function, etc. is all Glock. It is accurate, and ran 100%. I love this gun/caliber combination, and plan on carrying/shooting it as much as possible. I am happy to have bought this gun, and don't regret it at all...I don't think you would either. Here is a picture of my target, Glock on the left, S&W on the right.
    1siFpBD.jpg

Top Bottom