• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whoismunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Bloomington,IN
    Up for sale is a complete bundle for making high-quality espresso. I have two people in my home with heart conditions so I've completely quit drinking coffee in solidarity with them. Everything has been very well cared for and is in perfect working order. The Gaggia Classic Pro is a very well regarded machine, made in Italy, has brushed stainless steel, a steam wand (for latte/cappuccinos), and brews excellent coffee. The most common complaint about the GCP is that the shots can be inconsistent if you're pulling multiple in a row, but I installed a Barista Gadgets PID so you have a digital readout to monitor the temperature and pull perfect shots every time. This is an awesome machine that will run for many, many years to come. This bundle cost me $866 after tax; I'm asking $550 for all. Located in Bloomington.

• Gaggia Classic Pro Espresso Machine (Purchased May 2021, $449)
    • Breville Smart Grinder Pro (Purchased August 2023, $199)
    • Gaggia Classic PRO/EVO Mod PID Upgrade (Purchased August 2023, $136)
    • 58.5mm Spring Loaded Coffee Tamper, Stainless Steel (Purchased August 2023, $26)

gaggiabundle.jpeg gaggiaclassic.jpeg brevillegrinder.jpeg baristaPID.jpeg tamper.jpeg

Top Bottom