• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Here's something that has made shooting at the range a lot more fun. I've been using these for the last couple of years and I've found that not only does it bring out the competitive spirit of my shooting buddies, but it has also made us better shots. Some ranges actually carry these in stock, but I ordered my on-line. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but I am a big fan. Looks like they are out of Indy as well.

www.gametargets.com

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Looks like fun. I know you can print out some similar targets online for free, but I'm inclined to support local business when I can, so I'm in for a set. Plus, I think some new shooters I'm trying to introduce to the range might get a kick out of them.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    I just started carrying these targets in the shop to purchase or use in the range. They are pretty cool and fun and these guys are local. If you want to see them stop by the shop and check some out.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Looks like fun. I know you can print out some similar targets online for free, but I'm inclined to support local business when I can, so I'm in for a set. Plus, I think some new shooters I'm trying to introduce to the range might get a kick out of them.

Yeah I've printed the free ones before. I've only printed them on 8.5x11" paper though and at longer distance they are hard to shoot and hard to see. The gametargets are 19x25" so they are a lot larger. They cost about $1 each and the different games are actually pretty fun and difficult. I like the golf and nascar ones the best.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just started carrying these targets in the shop to purchase or use in the range. They are pretty cool and fun and these guys are local. If you want to see them stop by the shop and check some out.
    I was just about to post that I saw someone using the golf one at your range the last time I was there!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Here's something that has made shooting at the range a lot more fun. I've been using these for the last couple of years and I've found that not only does it bring out the competitive spirit of my shooting buddies, but it has also made us better shots. Some ranges actually carry these in stock, but I ordered my on-line. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but I am a big fan. Looks like they are out of Indy as well.

www.gametargets.com

They have a Warsaw, IN address, but a 317 area code. Hmmm.

Top Bottom