• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have the following stuff in my garage that I want gone ASAP...

Propane furnace
    Frigidaire updraft gas (propane) furnace with A-coil, a/c unit and copper pipe (we bought it with the intention of using it and changed our mind on our heating choice, it ran great when pulled) looks dingy because it was in an old dug basement. I have the gas valve, breaker box, thermostat and some duct elbows. We were going to put it in our current home but have decided to stay total electric.

Furnace Model Number is G6RA096C-16, it is about 8-10 years old. $500

Front tine tiller
    I have an Earthquake 43cc front tine tiller that we no longer need. It runs great and fires every time. We bought a bigger rear tine tiller and no longer use this one. They sell new for $200 will sell for $150

SEARS vari-drive mower, parts mower and a spare engine
    I have a 1979 Sears GT14 vari-drive mower. It runs and mows good, has new belts on the deck and year old drive belts. It comes with a 1978 parts tractor that needs only a little work to have it running. The tractors also come with a spare Engine. The mower needs a new muffler and some over TLC, they are both great candidates to be restored. $500

Excelsior Potbelly stove
    Irving No. 82 Excelsior Wood Stove we bought this thinking we would use it for our hunting retreat and went a different route. It has a couple things that need fixed but is useable $75 obo

Climbing tree stand
    Climbing tree stand, Older but still works great I have too many stands and need to thin the herd $80 obo

9x7 garage door
    Top panel is busted 9x7 non insulated, have rails and springs for it $50

Sears garage door opener
    Craftsman chain drive garage door opener, old as dirt but works great it has the wall button but no remotes. $30 obo

Homelite weedeater
    Homelite string trimmer, has a fuel leak, i think it needs new fuel lines runs great aside from the leak we have two trimmers and only need one $50 obo

Republic brand seed spreader
    Tow behind Republic EzBroadcast Spreader $40 obo

I am open to trades most things considered ask worst I'll say is no thanks. Also I welcome counter offers that are reasonable for both parties. PM me your number and I'll text or email ya pics.

I work in Greenwood and live in Martinsville and we travel to the westside of Indy on a semi regular basis. May be able to deliver for a fee.

Top Bottom