WTS/WTT: Generic Chinese Made "Hunting" Knives - With Striker Stick!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Name: Kinser Hair
    Price: $5 Each Trade Interests: 9mm or .223/5.56 ammo Whatever useless junk you have to offer for my useless junk

Hello Fellow Indiana Gun Owners,

I have a few cheap "Hunting Knives" I acquired from my grandfather a time back. I have been selling them one at a time to friends and co-workers over the past couple years, I'm reading to just get rid of the rest of them. I have 17 knives left, they are all the same. The knives come with a cheap sheath and a striker stick/fire starter. They are Made In China, they aren't the crappiest in the world I am sure, but don't expect some miracle knife. I have 3 that do not have boxes, but they are brand new, unused, in the plastic wrap. No I will not give you a discount on one of those simply because you don't get to throw the cardboard away, sorry. I would like to get $10 each for them, that being said, feel free to PM me offers. You can offer for one knife, two knifes, all the knives, or a certain number of them. I will update the thread when I have sold any knives when I have the opportunity. Anyways, who gives a crap.
    :laugh: Below are pictures. Thanks for looking.

Pics

ho8d.jpg

xzvt.jpg

Last edited:

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Nobody wants any of these things huh? I figured they were good knives for some type of keep in the car pack or an emergency bag. Something that if it gets damaged or lost you won't be upset about. Feel free to make an offer.

Top Bottom