• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    Getting the itch for another Mosin. Think I'd like to add a 44 to the gun safe, or a hex 91/30. Don't know, will have to look around to feed the como-monster.

cbko4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Danville
    I'm always on the search for a nice 91/30 Hex to add to the collection, in the process of refinishing the wood on the current 91/30, someone took the spring bands off incorrectly and scraped the wood along the stock.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I love the Mosin. I recently traded for one. Liked it so much I bought another one. The one I bought has never been fired and is still packed with cosmoline. I think Im going to leave it that way for a bit. Now Im hooked. I am going to try to get a few more. The Hex and the carbine version.

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Where would you recommend finding a quality Mosin at a reasonable price? Anywhere in Indiana that usually has a good stock of them?

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Getting the itch for another Mosin. Think I'd like to add a 44 to the gun safe, or a hex 91/30. Don't know, will have to look around to feed the como-monster.

There were several M44s at Bradis last time I was there. They were priced at $139. I already have a 1944 Izzy M44 or I'd have given them a closer look.

Top Bottom