• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Random question for discussion....anyone wear a ghillie suit to hunt in? Obviously not ideal for deer firearms season since you have to wear an orange hat/vest, but for deer bow or whatever other hunting season I'm not sure it could hurt to have. Or maybe for the guys that want to catch trespassers hunting/poaching without permission on their land?

23mar03

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I wear one in early bow season while stalk hunting. occasionally I put it on in the tree stand if the trees around me look about the same.

rao

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    I finally purchased one this year and absolutely love it. It would definitely be great for turkey and also good for deer hunting in the right conditions. Only downside, lots of stuff to catch on a bow string and they are not typically scent free. You can help overcome this by wearing scent proof layers underneath, scent elimination spray and attach an earth scent wafer on your hood.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I just got an Underbrush 3d leafy suit for this year's bow season, and I dearly love it!! Not a true ghillie suit, but when standing still, the deer don't seem to be able to pick me out at all. So far, no hangups on the bow, either. Kind of moot with gun season just around the corner, but it was great while it lasted!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom