• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sounds like someone had a bone to pick with someone in particular and took it to the mall. Sounds like it was over as soon as it started:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just got back into town last night and is the local news milking this thing, they have their A,B and C teams out there. Interviewing anyone they can who was in the mall, they did not even have to be on the same floor. Riveting.

I try to avoid the mall but with girls and a Hollister store I do have to enter a couple times a year. Yes, No Firearms signs on every door, guess he missed those.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    The wife and I walked the mall after church to get our steps in for the day and the mall was a literally dead for a Sunday afternoon. Very few people there.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have not seen anything at all from local media on the shooting since the day it happened. They said the shooter called to turn himself in that evening. Never heard a name, picture, reason, nothing.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I have not seen anything at all from local media on the shooting since the day it happened. They said the shooter called to turn himself in that evening. Never heard a name, picture, reason, nothing.
    It’s like the event didn’t fit the narrative the media was after. No evil “assault rifle”, not a kid medicated on psych drugs looking for a mass shooting. Simply two dufus characters fighting over a woman.

Top Bottom