• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    I have a G21SF ambi mag release standard rail... I bought it a year and a half ago, and only shot it less than a 100 rounds. I see this gun about twice a year for a week at a time. But in 8 moths I will be a happy civilian again so I will see it alot more. I heard that the mag catch is a problem and will fail on me... Is this true? What would you do if it is?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I've put a few more rounds through mine and never had a problem with the mag catch. But the spring seems to be popping out of place causing short strokes with the resultant FTE and/or stovepiping.

Mr.Strato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    I spoke with "someone" with Glock about the ambi SF21, He suggested only loading 10 rds in the mag, thus reducing pressure on the mag catch when inserting a mag.

Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    I didnt buy a ten round gun though I bought a 13 round gun...... I am coming home in May... Im going be rough with it and see what happens. Im a little worried from the stories though. I been trying to contact glock and see what they say. I want the glock confidence back.

Top Bottom