• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Hey all you Glock afficianados, I recently purchased a Glock 32 (.357 sig) and it came with a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel also. It also came with a 15 rd Glock mag for 9mm but I'm not sure what model it is from.
    Question #1: what model Glock 9mm mag can I get to work with my model 32 ?
    Question #2: has anyone experienced problems with this set up before? ( shooting 9mm out of Glock 32 converted ?)

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If it seats flush, it would be a G19 mag... A mag for the G17 would also work, but would hang out maybe 3/8 to 1/2 inch. The Glock 32 round mag would also work.

With a decent quality conversion barrel, it should work fine ! In case you weren't aware, a .40 barrel would also work great in the G32. You could either buy a factory G23 barrel or a aftermarket.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Like XtremeVel already said above the 15 rd 9mm. mag is from a G19. The G32 will accept the G19(15rd mag), G17(17rd mag), and the G18(33rd mag).

The Lone Wolf barrels work fine and many like them because you can shoot lead from them. I know several people that shoot lead from their factory barrels with no problems, but technically it says you shouldn't. Shooting 9mm with the Lone Wolf barrel will be fine and a much cheaper alternative for extended range time. Congrats on your purchase!!! :rockwoot:

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Thats the one you got from me right? That was a korean g19 mag and it works ok but the glock mags work better. Its great for range time but lone wolf says its only 95 % relible un less you change out the extracter for a 9mm one. Man that sig ammo is getting up there.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Thats the one you got from me right? That was a korean g19 mag and it works ok but the glock mags work better. Its great for range time but lone wolf says its only 95 % relible un less you change out the extracter for a 9mm one. Man that sig ammo is getting up there.
    yep, I've shot it with the 9mm barrel approx.100 rounds and she's worked flawlessly. I saw botach tactical had Glock mags on special and wanted to pick up a few more but just wasn't sure which model. Wow, you were right on about this .357sig ammo having a kick out of this gun. Throws it out like a fire breathing cannon.
    Love this gun :ar15:

mpholic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    If you reload the. 357Sig isn't that expensive to shoot. I use once fired brass I collect from the range and 9mm bullets (be careful of the profile).

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I did the same thing with a G23. For range use, there are no issues. The gun may misfeed from time to time, and I did have a double feed once. The 9mm extractor helped, but it's never gonna be 100%, as the breechface for the .357/.40 is bigger. If you want to carry 9mm, get a G19, or a G19 upper to fit on your frame and a new ejector.

Top Bottom