• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjross2002

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    Is there anyone else that would like to see a longslide Glock in 45 or 10mm Cal. I know that some companies make after market conversions, but I believe that these would sell in US markets fairly well. I would love to have a 45 in a Glock 34/35 type of package with a shortframe.

bigjross2002

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    I understand that there are longer barrels you can buy that I believe look kinda ridiculous. I would much rather have the longer slide for sight radius and aesthetics. They make a Glock 34 and 35 and 17L and a 40 longslide. I would think that a market would exist for a 45 as well, with a shortframe.

Last edited:

twostepadin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Rockville Indiana
    i wish more companies as a whole would embrace 10mil in general, kudos to glock on that. id roll with a G20C for hunting purposes, for sure. though id still probably get the 6.61 inch lonewolf barrel with the brake comp. ugly or not.

wdan5906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Hendricks County
    A longslide 10mm may have some handgun hunting applications, but other than certain competition sports, what purpose could a longslide 45acp serve? Too unwieldy for self defense IMHO.

bigjross2002

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    A longslide 10mm may have some handgun hunting applications, but other than certain competition sports, what purpose could a longslide 45acp serve? Too unwieldy for self defense IMHO.

Probably not any purpose. But the Glock 34s and 35s are if I am not mistaken the same size as a 1911 and they sell like hotcakes. Certainly wouldnt be a carry gun size I agree. I do think that it would be a good plate gun or in 10mm a hunting type gun. I dont think 10mm is legal in Indiana for whatever reason though. It certainly has the power to kill deer.

bigjross2002

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    Lone Wolf

If you buy a Glock 20 Lone Wolf Distributing will sell you a 6 inch slide and barrel combo

That has been a consideration. It sucks because basically I am buying the gun over again to have a slide and barrel that I wont use.

Has anyone had any experience with the Lone Wolf slides and barrels? What do you guys think in terms of reliability and quality?

Top Bottom