• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Very deep! if it was going to rust, leaving a fingerprint on it overnight would rust it!

Glocks tennifer coating is pretty awesome, it is embedded pretty deep in the metal :rockwoot:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I mailed you a set yesterday, oil/grease the rear channel, gently tap the rear plastic sight on, the front has a very tiny plastic pin in the middle of the bottom, anyway with the front for right now, just put a drop of super glue on the bottom sides, press it in, it will hold and your p-stola will work in an emergency. Later knock the plastic back out, a lil nail polish remover in the front sight groove and a brush around the slide hole before the new night sights go on, and you'll be GTG.

Ingoer's, and especialy GLOCK fanatics, take care of each other. let us know when you get them, and get them on.
    i received them today. thank you very much.
    Ric

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    the sight you sent might have something wrong with them. the rear sight slides on very easy, as in barely finger strenth. so i did not use the rear, i just hammered my tritium rears back on, but i am using the front sight, totally destroyed the one i had. thank you for you time. and NHT3, i will probably be in tomorrow to see you at itp. When i Rack the slide back, the firing pin stays forward, like its stuck. i will have you inpect this to see if it is a problem and how to fix.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Glad to have been of any help, NHT will square you away no problem(s) and No Zombies were killed or lil fluffy animals hurt in the process, don't forget to post a final pic when you get Bling Bling Bang finished.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    hey guys, update alert.
    i just got back from Indy Trading Post. It seems like a very friendly place to hang out, and get info on our sport.
    Now i need to thank those that really stepped up and knocked it out the park on this problem.
    Steel core, thank you for sending the front and rear sights. it is much appreciated.
    rbrthenderson, thank you for sending the front sight. you may have also sent a rear, but the envelope had a hole in it, and only the front was in there. Thank you.
    Last but not least. NHT3 is a great guy. Very fun just to chat with. he helped put on sights and showed me how to use the "kimber tool". He is very knowledgable when it comes to glocks and 1911s. he has done alot for me, and for that i say thank you.
    Indy Trading Posts range is much more pleasent and nicer than pop guns, i highly recommend going and checking them out.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Always glad to help and as you said it's always fun to stop and chat with the boys at the shop. I even managed to get in a little range time while I was there. It's REALLY difficult to go in there without doing some shooting. Speaking of knocking it out of the park, Brian has created a great venue for us all to enjoy there at ITP and I for one really appreciate it.
    Let me know when you are ready for the 2.5# trigger job;), I'm sure you will like it.

Top Bottom